The TC Formula 1 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far

2 posters

Go down

www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far Empty www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far

Post  TC Marcharius Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 am

"Today we find ourselves at Williams F1 HQ with TC Marcharius, the current Number 1 Driver for Williams F1. So Marcharius, first up, we all know that you're an experienced Driver with several Seasons of driving an F1 Car behind you. You've worked with Caterham, Marussia and Lotus but the majority of your experience lies with the Force India Team. What has it been like applying that knowledge to the Williams car?"

'Well it's been a pleasure Mike. It's true that 80% of my F1 Career has been behind the wheel of a White and Orange Car but I've found the car that Frank's Team have put together this year to be much more exciting and challenging to drive than the Force India. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment when I manage to balance the car up and chuck her into the corners.'

"But it's not all been easy driving has it?"

'No, that's certainly true. A couple of times the car has reacted badly to damage caused in the opening laps of a Race or has suddenly lost downforce during a corner. Take my two accidents at Spa for example. I know the track well and in the Practice and Qualifying I knew exactly where to place the car on the entry into the Hill. However, the start of my Qualifying lap saw me place the car exactly where I had on my warm up laps and then I suddenly find myself hurtling at a wall at 180mph... I have no idea what happened but I had previously had my car damaged where a Marshal had painted the incorrect exit lines on the Pit Exit leading me (the AI) to turn too tight and damage the wing assembly. During the race, the normally friendly Button suddenly appeared from nowhere and rammed me into the same wall causing my entire car to flip over sideways, again at over 180mph... However, these things happen, I'm just glad the Stewards reviewed the Race and both myself, my team-mate and TC Meese at Toro Rosso had out Race Results amended. I was very happy because when the Marshals got me out of my cockpit I almost threw my Wheel away... I'm glad I didn't lose it because once you lose control it's easy to get distracted and suffer for it in future races'

"But apart from that you've had a great Season with numerous podiums"

'Yes I'm very thankful for the points but this year TC Gamechanger and TC Wick Nick have absolutely dominated. I've enjoyed my rivalry with TC Sheepy and it'll be a close end to the Season as we're nearly 3/4's done. I'm also very proud of TC Ajax for improving so much as we've moved through the Season even though the Finnish Driver is much more experienced than me. Maybe I'm just luckier as the Stewards seem to have taken a great dislike to him... Special mention must also go to TC Meese who has struggled with numerous harsh Penalties...'

"Well thank you for taking the time to speak to us... I hear you're putting in extra time in the Simulator ahead of the fast approaching Race in Monza?"

'Yes... the Williams has done me proud in the more open and flowing circuits this Season but Monza's sheer speed is terrifying. By playing with some of the settings on the car I hope to massively improve my overall lap pace. I can also plan my entrance into Turn 1 so as to avoid my traditional coming together with TC Sheepy... who knows? We may have one clean race this season...'

"Well that's all for us today viewers... tune in next week for a short interview with driver TC Ajax as we ask him about his love of snowmobiles..."
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

https://tc-formula1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far Empty Re: www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far

Post  TC Ajax Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 am

"Today We Have Managed to Get an Interview With TC Ajax After the Monza Grand Prix. So Ajax How does it feel to have your first win in of the Championship, Some may say that this was a lucky win for you with many of the Drivers finding Faults with their cars"

"Good and yes I am happy and it was Setup and Strategy that won me the Race and a bit of luck (Laughs)"

"So do you feel you can win another race before the Championship is over?"

"Yes I feel Confindent that I could secure another win before the season Ends"

"So how are Williams feeling after the one , two finish at the Monza Grand Prix?"

"Williams are very Happy with the result at Monza but there were a few moments between me and my team mate that made the team very nervous with us at times coming very close together and in the pit lane we almost got caught with both of us coming in at the same time which could have resulted in us both losing our one, two position but to win you must first be willing to take some risks"

"And also this is a question for your fans what is your favourite thing about Snowmobiles?"

"Well the skill and control you must have to balance going at that speed on the snow and ice, you must show the balance and I show it in my driving of the Formula 1 car where some drivers struggle in the rain I relish the challenge because it takes me back to balance the speed that you would need on the snowmoblie, I love showing the skill you must have with both vehilces and that is what I love about them"

"As we are more than Half way through the series would you like to speculate rumours that you may be moving to Mclaren or Lotus Renault next season?"

"I would not like to make speculations on this but if these teams were to cntact me I would be interested to hear what they have to say but I am very Happy in the Williams car as Sir Frank will tell you"

"Well thats all we Have time for this week... tune in next week to find out what keeps TC Marcharius' Hair looking so lush and Radiant even in the hot humid places that F1 travel to...."
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far Empty Re: www.WilliamsF1.co.uk/News/Interviews/DriverInterviews/TC-Marcharius-on-the-Season-so-far

Post  TC Marcharius Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

I go from this Very Happy to this sunny
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

https://tc-formula1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Ajax Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

Haha nice
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down