The TC Formula 1 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06

3 posters

Go down

Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06 Empty Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06

Post  TC Marcharius Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Driver Briefing for Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix

Rules: Following discussion at Germany, Standard Season Rules have been modified to = 75% Race Distance, Qualifying & Race, 2011 Car Performance & All Assists and Rules Except Braking Assistance

Drivers are requested to use Auto-Pit Lane & Box Control

Date: 28/06

Driver Note: Hopefully we will be welcoming TC Firestarter back to his Race Seat at Force India for a 1 Race Only Event - Update: Unfortunately not

Last edited by TC Marcharius on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

https://tc-formula1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06 Empty Re: Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06

Post  TC Ajax Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:01 am

I fear we have left the monza race too late and we have missed our chance to race singapore with Pagan
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06 Empty Re: Marina Bay Street Circuit, SingTel Singapore Grand Prix - 28/06

Post  TC Marcharius Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 pm

So when shall we hold the next race? Thursday seems to be a popular choice...
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Ajax Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:38 am

I shall say thursday at 8 o'clock again
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Wick Nick Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 am

My view of the incident is this:
- I was competing for 1st place, and was in line to secure it easily.
- TC Marcharius was aggressively defending his position, okay that's allowed it's race order, but a bit of common sense should be taken in these situations. If someone is overtly faster than you (as can be testified), then it would be courteous to let them through.
- Then, as I finally make it past, TC Marcharius goes for an over-take on possibly the single hardest corner on the track. In doing so, he proceeds off the racing like, on an area where there is barely enough room for one car to corner. Thus only one thing occurs, I get pushed into a wall head-on, losing my wing.
- TC Marcharius then pits the next lap, losing his position anyway.
- I then finish 11-12 seconds behind the race leader (20 second pitstop), and a clear 20+ seconds infront of TC Marcharius.

Thus I propose that TC Marcharius be given one of the customary 2-strike warnings for this incident due to driver error, he did not gain anything from fighting for position as he was pitting anyway. Twice previously have I been adversely affected by other player's lack of judgement, and on both of these occasions they were given a 2-strike warning. Is it possible that it was done on purpose to affect the Constructor's championship, hmmm.

TC Wick Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Marcharius Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 am

TC Wick Nick wrote:Is it possible that it was done on purpose to affect the Constructor's championship, hmmm.

Well Nick if you think that there was any purposeful intent behind that maneouvre then you do not know me at all...
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Marcharius Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 am

Race 28/06

Qualification

Weather: Dry

1st - TC Gamechanger

2nd - TC Wick Nick

3rd - TC Sheepy

4th - TC Marcharius

5th - TC Meese

14th - TC Ajax

22nd - TC Hydro

Race

Weather: Wet for 50%, Light Rain until 80% & Dry for last 20%

1st - TC Gamechanger = 25 Points

2nd - TC Wickl Nick = 18 Points

3rd - TC Marcharius = 15 Points

4th - TC Ajax = 12 Points

5th - TC Meese = 10 Points

DNF - TC Sheepy

DNF - TC Hydro

Championship

1st - TC Gamechanger = 286

2nd - TC Wick Nick = 226

3rd - TC Marcharius = 190

4th - TC Sheepy = 132

5th - TC Ajax = 103

6th - TC Meese = 68

7th - TC Firestarter = 58

8th - TC Capt Oven = 0

9th - TC Hydro = 0

Constructors

1st - Toro Rosso = 294

2nd - Williams = 293

3rd - Sauber = 286

4th - Force India = 190
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum