The TC Formula 1 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06

4 posters

Go down

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06 Empty Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06

Post  TC Marcharius Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Driver Briefing for Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia

Rules: Following discussion at Germany, Standard Season Rules have been modified to = 75% Race Distance, Qualifying & Race, 2011 Car Performance & All Assists and Rules Except Braking Assistance

Date: 21/06

Last edited by TC Marcharius on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

https://tc-formula1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06 Empty Re: Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06

Post  TC Marcharius Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 am

So when do we think we'll run the race?

P.S. Park Street is available this weekend for Valencia!
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06 Empty Re: Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Gran Premio Santander d'Italia = 21/06

Post  TC Ajax Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 am

Either tonight or Thursday if we want to do it before pagan comes back
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Marcharius Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 am

Thursday it is then? Very Happy
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Wick Nick Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 am

Incident 1: TC Wick Nick experiences lag resulting in losing a position to TC Marcharius
Incident 2: TC Sheepy experiences lag resulting in losing 3 positions from 1st to 4th.
Incident 3: TC Meese's controller repeatedly disconnecting, causing 10+ position losses
Incident 4: TC Hydro comes onto the track, colliding with TC Marcharius due to negligence.
Incident 5: Rosberg ramming TC Wick Nick after his exit from the pits (witnessed by TC Sheepy)
Incident 6,7,8 .etc: TC Sheepy purposely crowding and pushing TC Wick Nick through corners because he didn't "care anymore" after losing his 1st place due to earlier incidents. Resulting in TC Wick Nick recieving numerous drive throughs and eventually a disqualification.

I only post this for the hope that something can actually be done about misconduct on track, because it ruins races for other people. Just because they had something wrong go with them, doesn't mean they should screw up other people's races. Alas, Ryan now extends his 40-50 point lead in the championship by numerous points, undoubtedly securing his victory in the championship. Toro Rosso will lose top spot in the constructor's due to both drivers not scoring/low scoring.

TC Wick Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Ajax Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

Snowmobiles ...... Need I say more Wink
TC Ajax
TC Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Marcharius Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Incident 1 & 2 - Citing TC Wick Nick from earlier in the Season - if a problem only effects 1 or 2 drivers it will not be considered for Race Review (though it was unfortunate) [TC Ajax did state he suffered from lag early in the Race but that did not prevent him from taking 1st]

Incident 3 - Is this an issue with the game or with hardware?

Incident 4 - I was angry with this to begin with as I was going at 207mph and he crossed the white line of the pit exit because he was on manual pits. I move that we request TC Hydro to turn Auto Pits on. I forgave him for this but following our contact he then apparently lost control and rammed me off the chicane losing my chance for 1st. I also forgave him for this. [I understand the frustration of struggling with a game. However some of my best races have been when I've been knocked back because of damage or a mistake (my Penalty with Alonso early in Monza) and I get to fight through the pack and race my socks off]

Incident 5 - AI are stupid. Vettel rammed me off turn 4 and then I got a warning for unsafe driving!

Incident 6, 7 & 8 - This is not fair. If a driver doesn't care anymore then crash into a wall not a Driver. This is what Hydro did at Spa. This is now twice that Wick Nick has been excluded from a Race because of other Drivers allegedly purposefully damaging his car (Valencia & Monza). A Driver's Vote is hereby called. "What to do about Drivers showing unsportsmanlike behaviour?" [Going with the Race Review at Valencia where Hydro received an official warning, I would say that Sheepy would now be on Strike 1 of 2]

P.S. Congratulations Mr Snowmobile
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Marcharius Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Race 21/06

Qualification

Weather: Dry & Bright

1st - TC Meese

2nd - TC Gamechanger

3rd - TC Marcharius

4th - TC Sheepy

5th - TC Wick Nick

16th - TC Ajax

23rd to 24th - TC Hydro [+10 Grid Penalty]

Race

Weather: Dry & Bright

1st - TC Ajax = 25 Points - 1.22.592

2nd - TC Marcharius = 18 Points - 1.23.690

5th - Gamechanger = 10 Points

7th - TC Sheepy = 6 Points

11th-15th - TC Meese [+20 Seconds]

DSQ - TC Wick Nick

DSQ - TC Hydro

Championship

1st - TC Gamechanger = 261

2nd - TC Wick Nick = 208

3rd - TC Marcharius = 175

4th - TC Sheepy = 132

5th - TC Ajax = 91

6th - TC Firestarter = 58

6th - TC Meese = 58

7th - TC Capt Oven = 0

8th - TC Hydro = 0

Constructors

1st - Toro Rosso = 266

1st - Williams = 266

2nd - Sauber = 261

4th - Force India = 190
TC Marcharius
TC Marcharius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Wick Nick Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am

From the hitting from behind of Sheepy, I would take in consideration the difference in braking, and with him behind me he should've braked earlier on numerous occasions. However, in real F1, the driver behind recieves the penalty for collisions. For example, Webber flying over Kovalainen, aswell as Schumacher more recently hitting the back of Senna, he got a penalty for the next race because it's his responsibility not to hit the car infront. My greatest fault with the incident is just the malicious nature of the incidents.

TC Wick Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TC Sheepy Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 am

I would like to dispute the claims made by Nick as while I was driving aggressively the braking incidents were cause by my set-up not allowing me to break as early as him. The contact I admit was slight but my fault, however the disqualification that Nick received was given to him two laps after I had left him and was no where near him, and was given due to him cutting corners of his own accord.

TC Sheepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum