The TC Formula 1 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628

2 posters

Go down

www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628 Empty www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628

Post  TC Meese Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm

The Torro Rosso pit garage was divided once again after this years Spa race, with another great race for Nick Jones who finished top if the Podium and another disappointing finish for Daniel Catton as he failed to do so, finishing with a measley 8th place. After promises to "Up his game" and "contend for the podium" were shown they were not empty after he put his car third at qualifying, his best result all year [though mostly due to Powell's racing incident and Griffiths traffic] he then yet again failed to keep his head after a poor start and contact with Griffiths car, leading his race for the worse and resulting in a bottom of the points finish. "Ive seen the replay now and there was no room there, but when the adrenalin is pumping and you made passes in that spot during qually and practice... It was a bad move, but I convinced myself it wasn't." "...What i'm more angry at is my carelessness rejoining the track. Tom was in for a good race and I certainly blew him off the podium." When asked about his relationship with his teammate, Dan had this to say. "I knew I was coming into Torro rosso as a less experienced, number two driver. But I know I should be getting more points, and obviously Nick knows that as well. We should have the constructors locked up by now, and we don't, and I know that that is solely my fault. Nick is in the same car, and he is making it work, as he has done from the start. I'm just starting to get a feel for it. I hope I proved in that qualifying session that I can put in good times. Now I need to start racing like an F1 driver. I'm not in a competitive position in the championship, but I shall take on Ben, and move up the points. We shall win the constructors and Nick will win the Championship. There are not many races left but I still have my future to be concerned about, and I need to bring my A game. Watch this space."

The drought of Dan Catton's points has finally been broken, but can he get the form he displayed at the start of the season back? You know we love to hear your comments so please leave what you have to say below, and we shall put the best up on the page for everyone to see. Torro Rosso!

TC Meese

Back to top Go down

www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628 Empty Re: www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628

Post  TC Meese Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm

PS... If this is in the wrong place il move it Razz

TC Meese

Back to top Go down

www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628 Empty Re: www.TorroRosso.com/DanCattonGuttedAfterSpa/628

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum